Friday, March 27, 2015

41. Disneyland

On Monday, we went to Disneyland.
The temperature was in the 70's (Fahrenheit) which made it quite comfortable. And because it was on a Monday, there wasn't as many people as there normally are. We arrived at 9am-ish and got our first fast passes then. Because the times were orderly at the beginning, it was convenient because we were able to get a fast pass every hour and get the next fast pass (all at an hour's interval). The only sad part of the trip was that the entire Critters Country, Peter Pan ride, and Matterhorn was down for renovation.


Getting our magical tickets at South Coast Plaza the day before.








In New Orleans Sq. by the Pirates of the Caribbean ride


More Fastpass aesthetics.


Selfie on the Roger Rabbit ride.


Chillin' out by Chip n Dale's house.


More Toon Town glam.


Having lunch at Plaza Inn.






♥_♥


Being driving at Autopia :)


We had a cute yellow car. But you can't really take a picture of the car while in the car...






Apparently sometime within these two years, Starbucks opened up a location on Main Street at Disneyland. (I haven't been here for 2 years).


Disney-dotted i's


Preeeety cup logos. :D They have a cold cup version of this, which I wanted, but it was in a venti-size, which seemed pretty daunting to me...soooo I didn't get it.




B sitting on the curb waiting for the fireworks to start with my scarf on looking like a happy little girl. Wow that was a run-on sentence.


Map of old Disney. We watched Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln, however I fell asleep during the show. (this was around 845 pm)


We watched some cartoons, and I proceeded to take pictures with the cartoon posters because they were so cute.


Main Street at night.

I also had (2) two Dole Whips, which I tried for the first time at Disneyland (I've had it at the Dole Plantation in Oahu prior to that) and fell in love, a churro, and a London Fog at that Starbucks. I think that was the only junk food I had at the park. That's pretty good, considering how I wanted ice cream and popcorn earlier in the day. Blake had a pineapple juice, but I was't too interested in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment