Sunday, August 3, 2014

31. Boyhood



Barely made the 11:30 showing of Boyhood today thanks to the heavy traffic brought to the UTC by the weekly farmer's market. A long movie, 2 hours 42 minutes, but pretty enjoyable.



Blake and I went to the OC Mart Mix for lunch because he wanted to go to Theorem after trying their Coffee Julep {enter} yesterday with his coworkers. Blake suggested GreenLeaf Chophouse in SOCO because he was there yesterday as well and thought it was something I'd enjoy....he was right!



I got the GreenPlate special. I combined ½ of the chicken panini with their chicken tortilla soup. Very spicy yet enjoyable soup. The panini was fabulous as well. Blake ordered the lemongrass chicken salad.





A very bad quality picture of the light fixtures inside of Theorem.
The last time I was here was winter break with Howard, Corey, and Blake.



Today, Blake ordered the Blueberry Mojito {explore}, and of course being the plain Jane I am, I stuck with a latte per usual.





xox Ingrid

No comments:

Post a Comment