Monday, July 14, 2014

28. Fourth of July

Every 4th of July, we got together with family friends and went to Laguna Beach to celebrate- as we normally do every year.
Before that happened, the morning of.....we went to Nektər!


Wooo woo woo I've been so obsessed with coming here recently.


Like seriously, I haven't missed a day. Whether it be juicing during my morning jog, or after school...


yum! I love veggies (and fruits) SOSOSO MUCH!!!


Blake came along :)


Friends since...2001


Irene, Sharon, Blake and I went to Whole Foods to kill time before the fireworks.


An emotionally and (literally) physically supportive bus?? Slightly creepy...
I think the bus driver thought we were foreign visitors because as I was taking this picture, she started waving to Irene, Sharon, Blake and I


Gorgeous sunset.




Fireworks!!


.....Aaaaand another juice picture just because I'm obsessed PLUS guess who's going to Nektər tomorrow morning??? :)

xox Ingrid

No comments:

Post a Comment