Saturday, May 31, 2014

14. MAY Be A Beach Day



Started the day off with running errands and going to lunch at Baja Fresh with my sister. I haven't been there in a while, so it was nice to go again. I got a baja burrito with less cheese. (Yeah I didn't picture document this because it's not that important). A little after 1, Blake and I went to our normal library location to do work until 430 or 500pm. When we finished we went to CDM to hang around for a while.





I was happy about the water being not icy and being at the beach....and then a big wave came and some kid fell over and started crying, so I got scared for him and wanted to get to higher land for safety when I stepped on a rock and scraped my toe.

This is me trying to laugh it off casually...








And yes I had to get a stereotypical sandy-feet-at-the-beach picture because I loved the way American Apparel's Coney Island nail polish looked on my toes.
xox Ingrid

No comments:

Post a Comment