Friday, June 6, 2014

15. Brunching Year 3 Away


Today was supposed to be my last day of junior year in college, but I got sick yesterday and came home...so I skipped classes today. It felt bitter sweet because I never like missing classes especially on the first or last days PLUS it is my last weekend with my current roommates, but being back home made me happy because I love the smell of the sweet air in my hometown.

I got lunch with my sister today at Panera Bread. Brunch lunch whatever. We didn't have breakfast so it was both ahha.
Both of us ordered the "You Pick Two" because it's always good to have a variety to choose from and change up so you don't get tired as easily of one entree item. I combined ½ of a roasted turkey & avocado BLT with ½ of the strawberry poppyseed & chicken salad. The salad was very good and "summer-esque." Filled with strawberries, pineapple, mandarin oranges, blueberries, and a tangy poppyseed dressing, I thought it tasted like "Hawaii in a bowl". I think the pineapple was the main reason why. But definitely refreshing, and I would recommend it.
And as usual, Panera included half of a toasty warm and soft french baguette on the side, which I enjoyed thoroughly with some butter. Mmmmm~ ♥

I have never tried Panera's iced coffee, but I did for the first time today and the coffee was greater than I had imagined it to be!! I would recommend and get again on my next visit!!

Being back home helps me unwind and I appreciate that. How was your Friday?

xox Ingrid

No comments:

Post a Comment