Monday, May 12, 2014

12. IHOP & Luna Grill on a Saturday


On Saturday, I went to get brunch with my mom and sister at IHOP.

I like looking at and using the mugs at IHOP. Something about them evokes nostalgia. Perhaps is it because they look like those camping mugs/dish-ware, and I used to go on a lot of road trips that would have things similar to camping dish-ware?


Big 2 Eggs, a little too much. Normally I settle for the 2x2x2 (doesn't have hash browns). I'm going back to that next time. But I have to say...I do love IHOP's pancakes over Denny's.


Blake and I tried to study.


After giving up and going home, Blake and I came back out to get dinner at Luna Grill. It was his first time there, he got the sirloin plate, and I got the chicken. I alternate between the two from time to time. (their pita bread is deliiiiicious!!)


T'was just another Saturday at the Spectrum.
The dusk sky that night was gorgeous.

xox Ingrid

No comments:

Post a Comment