Monday, April 7, 2014

7. Trying out Tender Greens


Today I went to Tender Greens with my momma and sister for lunch.
It's been at the shopping center for quite some time already, except I just have never actually made my way into the store, and I was excited to go today because I absolutely adore vegetarian/vegan/veggie-loving restaurants...or any healthy-eats place!

I ordered a hot plate, fried chicken on a simple salad, which I chose to be baby arugula. Absolutely delicious, though it's better to come before 12 or 1pm&after because seating is so packed!

I definitely will return another time to try more of their foods!
xox Ingrid

11 comments:

  1. Oh yum, this looks scrumptious!!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and I'd like to say, that is amazing! You have awesome design, beautiful photos and interesting posts!

    Would you like to follow each other with GFC? Let me now in my blog)

    Blue and Birds (click)

    Mary Rigby

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOD! The food looks just so tempting!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Following
    you on GFC & Bloglovin. Hope you do the
    same to keep in touch!

    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check your other blogs for follows! I got
      a lil confused. Haha!

      X

      Delete
    2. Dearest Subham,
      So sorry if my multiple blogs confused you.
      This one is my 'foodie' and more casual and personal blog, and Style Prosciutto is the main fashion one. But it's ok I'm so glad you took the time to check both out and follow on GFC/Bloglovin' it means SO much to me!!

      ♥ i

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Anika :)

      ♥ i

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It was!!
      Thanks for stopping by Gail (:

      ♥ i

      Delete