Sunday, April 6, 2014

6. Recent Buys & Other Stuff

I came home on Friday, finding a Bloomingdales bag on my desk. Then I realized my mom had picked up the stuff I bought from last week. Yay!





I've been dying to find a clutch like this!

Today (April 5th), Blake and I went to brunch at Le Pain Quotidien.



One day, I will try the huge chocolate chip cookie.

I picked up a few things from Brandy Melville after. There was this really cute necklace (that I didn't get), and now I regret now buying it. Plus I just discovered a printed tee just earlier online...this calls for going back next week (or sometime)!!

So glad I found the sachi halter, because I've been looking for this style for a while, shame on me for forgetting it during the LA trip. Blake and I spent the rest of the day studying and having quiet time at our favorite library.
Hope everyone had a lovely Saturday!
xox Ingrid

No comments:

Post a Comment